Tuesday 17 December 2013

To my future zauj :)



Allah has already written the names of your spauses for you.
What you need to work on is your relationship with Allah SWT.
He will send him/her to you when you're ready.
It is only a matter of time.

A husband.
Be a leader, not a dictator.
Be the solution, not a problem.
Build a home, not a house.

Dear future husband,
I don't want to be your girlfriend.
I just want to be the one you call as wife.
Your presence brings me happiness.
You are my halal prince charming.
Riding your horse of taqwa.
Holding the Quran on the right.
And Sunnah on the left.
Giving glad tidings to the stranger.

Dear future husband,
I just want to let you know that..
I want to marry someone,
who will make me fall in love with Allah,
every single moment.

Help me. Guide me. Bring us into Jannah.

"Good women are for good men"