Thursday, 1 December 2016

10 Facts About Me #31DaysBloggingChallenge


Hello December babies! :) It's 1st of December. Finally! My very first post for 31 Days Blogging Challenge would be 10 Facts About Me..




1) I do not like to mention my real full name in any social networking websites because I am afraid that it will be easy for certain people to find me online. It should be certain unwanted persons actually. But seriously, I've been taught a lot on cyber bullying since school. Hiks. Being known as 'Ziera' is already enough for meh.

2) I was born on 24th of September in 1996 in Perlis. I'm a 20 years old lady, turning 21 soon. I look forward to next level of life as I grow up and always wishing it would become a great future, aamin ☺

3) I stay in Arau, Perlis but I do not speak utagha that much. I used to speak utagha fluently during school days but since I studying in Perak, my utagha accent has slowly flying to another planet I guess. Haha. I'm a daughter of an army retire. Our family experienced in being transferred here and there. Fyi, I've grown up at Sarawak for 9 years so it is possible for me to change my accent easily. Bukan kacang lupakan kulit ok!

4) Passionate over heels and wedges. I do not prefer myself to wear flat shoes. I feel like my confident reached minimum whenever I wear flat shoes. I even wear wedges to classes. Everyday. Maybe that's the reason people mistaken me as junior lecturer. I have never buy or wear sneakers because that's so not me. Sport shoes are acceptable.

5) I got a driving license right after I ended my high school but I forgot how to drive after I graduated from Diploma :P You know why? Because abah never allows me to drive his car. Is it my fault? Then tell me whose car should I steal just to make sure I can drive again??!! Haha

6) Brown is my favourite colour because it suits my skin colour so much. However, most of my clothes, handbags and shawls collections are in light peach/red/blue/orange colour.

7) I cannot sleep alone in a queen or king size bed because of scary imagination I had when I was child. One thing about myself that I find unique but others find this weird is I have to sleep with 4 to 5 pillows around me and no matter how hot the weather is I cannot sleep unless I have a blanket covering me.

8) My most favourite meal would probably have to be Nasi Lemak Sambal Ayam. I'm a picky eater actually. My family members understand my taste very well & abah need to buy that nasi lemak every morning. Yes, every morning. Tbh, I can really make a day messed up just because someone eat my nasi lemak sambal ayam :P Since that day, abah need to buy 2 nasi lemak sambal ayam for me and adik haha

9) I love to sing and dance, but I can't. I am terrible at both. That is why I sing and record them in my phone and listen to them all by myself. Oh, I dance in the bathroom sometimes. Haha. Dancing will just become a dream. I wish I can become flexible and sharp at dancing one day.

10) I'm-specky-and-I-know-it 😀 My power is not that high compared to others. I still need to wear glasses but I do not usually wear them. Every time lecturers are going to start their lecture, I will open the spectacles box, wear my glasses and at the end of class, I put the glasses back to spec box. That's my routine. Luckily, lecturers still recognize me outside class without glasses. I SAY NO TO CONTACT LENS. Oh but now, alhamdulillah my eyesight improved a lot! Ahah thank you dear holidays


12 comments:

  1. Salam perkenalan. Jemput singgah blog sy
    bajetciputselerabesar.blogspot.my/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai :) saya ada jual totebag, hehe btw saya suka lagu belog awak
    http://thefzhmdnr.blogspot.my/2016/12/open-order-totebag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet blog for sweet girl as u Ziera..Done follow u too.
    happy holiday girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou :) Already followed you!

      Delete
  4. Hi Ziera, cute blog!
    New follower here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolong Nasya like post dekat FB ni boleh? TQ! https://www.facebook.com/nazatulnashya/posts/1243106072402418?notif_t=like&notif_id=1480523030805737

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww 30 hari blogging, kite nak buat tapi mcm takda masa lg, btw done follow ur blog backk, thanks again =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ini pun susah nak konsisten :( Tp sbb takde masa lain mmg ambik this chance jela. Tqsm!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have never worn contacts before? ugh lucky you, you look amazing in glasses! i'm so jealous, i never look good wearing glasses though T.T i'm 100% depending on my contacts 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the one who look amazing w contact lens! Not everyone can wear it bcos it seems scary haha.. I look bad wearing glasses too, that's why I jarang2 pakai dkt luar esp time event :D

      Delete