Thursday 29 April 2021

Coronavirus, again.

 Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum..

After months of silence, I finally able to spend some time for an update.

I was busy with the preparation of the tender a few weeks back and whenever I have leisure time, I always choose sleep as a priority.

I have nothing much to share. I've been doing well and living a normal life like others. It's just that I haven't go back to my hometown for about 9 months. This is all due to Covid-19. It becomes our biggest concern for more than a year already.

Just wondering when will the earth recover from this coronavirus?

I pity all the students, those who are being retrenched, and the babies. The era we are living in now isn't the same anymore. Coronavirus has brought hard times for us and killed many lives.

Eid coming soon but the vibe is still not there. This will be my first time celebrating Eid without my parents and family members. I believe I'm not alone. Surely we all will be very sad but we must never stop praying so that this tough time will end soon. Aamin ya rabbal alamin.

Stay safe everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment