Thursday 12 January 2017

Best things to happen in 2016 #31DaysBloggingChallenge

2016 can be considered as one of the toughest year for me because it was very hectic and full of hardship. To tell you the truth, I have never feel so miserable as what I've been through in 2016. I've mention a little bit about the hardship I've dealt with in my previous previous post but as I read back, most people would probably think I was heartbroken tho. Haha. Nope guys. I've got a problem regarding friendship. Oh btw, to those who had this heartbroken issues.. chill. Because heartbroken keeps people alive 😃

Despite having a messy life, there's two things which brought me joy and happiness last year. I finally became an aunt. Yay! He is turning 1 year old soon. How time flies~ I prefer to be called as 'Mangah' not 'Mak Ngah' okay. Mak Ngah sounds old. I'm still youngggg. Haha. I thought my lil sis would prefer him to call her 'Mashu' but she prefer 'Moksu'. She's using Negeri Sembilan dialect since Abang Long was born and raised in Nogori.

Haris Furqan ☺

The second thing that brings me joy and happiness last year is graduated on time. I've completed my diploma at the end of October and I'll continue my degree next 2 months, inshaAllah. It was a relieve to be able to graduate with unexpected CGPA. Syukur, alhamdulillah. Hard work paid off. However, the challenges throughout the journey was so.. terrible that I feel like giving up most of the time. Luckily, I have many people who kept on being supportive to get me back on track. Thank you so much! I look forward to the next stage of life.

A4AC110 1A 2A 3A 4A 5A
Who run the world? Girls!

Fakulti Perakaunan
UiTM Seri Iskandar, Perak
(Semester 1)

UiTM Cawangan Perak Kampus Tapah, Perak
5 Jun 2016 9.14am
(Semester 2 - 5)

Night view from Aras 4 Kolej Beta 12

2 comments: