Sunday 8 October 2017

A letter to my precious one ❤


I suddenly realized that you are approaching 50's. You are currently 47. When you gave birth to me, you were just in your 20's. Not even reaching 30's. How time flies. I couldn't control myself when I think about this. I might got teary but I hold my tears. I don't want you to see how painful it was for me to see you get old day by day, year by year. You kept on complaining that you had back pain, headache, and you legs hurt most of the time. Same goes to abah. 

Last two weeks, on 24th of September, it was my birthday. My 21st birthday. You cooked my favourite meal. It was sambal telur. You even cooked porridge and you excitedly told me that you cooked it for me! However, I wasn't able to eat at home on that day. Not at all. I had to rush back to college since abah was going to send me.

Abah seriously cannot wait. First, because it was already 3pm, he needed to go back to work. Second, guys.. boys.. men.. they hate waiting. Third, abah will get mad on my birthday so I had no choice but to abandon all the lauk you cooked and your feeling tho. Sorry ma. You kept on asking and insisting to pack me some food. I couldn't answer you and  I just gave you a hint saying no. I can't say anything because I was holding my tears. I'm scared that you were going to notice my teary voice. After getting into the car, I even waved without looking at you because I know I would have cry if I looked into your eyes. I actually cried after arriving at the college tho. It was super sad since it was on my special day.

This morning, I accompanied you to pasar pagi. You wanted to find new tudung to wear on my convocation day. We've been here and there just to find your tudung. Luckily, you bought one. No. Two! Haha. My mom guys.. After that, I helped you at the kitchen and you asked me, "Angah suka ke lauk ni?" and I was like... "Maaaaa ni memang lauk favourite angah". "Bukan angah, adik yang suka ni" I - am speechless. You forgot one of my favourite lauk. At that time, I was wondering.. what if you are going to forgot all of your daughter's favourite lauk and other things later on? What if you even going to forget about the recipe of your own cooking? You might not being able to cook for us in the future. And we all will be missing your cooking. I couldn't imagine that to happen :(

Ya Allah, I can't bear to see them get old and had all the pain and hurt. Please bless them with the best health and give us chances to bring happiness and more proudest moment to both of them. Allahumma Aminn.


Love you, mak abah 



2 comments:



  1. Menyentuh hati bila baca ni.Semoga ibu dan ayah sihat sentiasa dan dilindungi Allah Aamin...

    ReplyDelete