Monday 25 December 2017

2017 in memory



Assalamualaikum

This is ziera, everyone. I am still here and not going anywhere. I was just busy doing my own things, busy with assignments, presentations and preparing for finals. It was super hectic that I don't even want to talk about it.

I have completed 14 weeks of my third semester. I experienced so many good things within those weeks. I went to camp, I was selected as one of the excos, I went for my convocation and many more. There's a lot to tell but I'll just keep everything inside first.

2017 has been an amazing year for me. I started my life as a degree student and tbh, it was no joke. Sometimes I feel so down and I once feel like giving up out of nowhere but I cannot just simply decide everything. I remind myself that I've been this far and I need to continue to be successful and more successful for the sake of my future. Future isn't something that you can take for granted right?

In terms of friendship, I would say 2017 is so much better because I didn't lose any friends but I gain more! In terms of relationship, still... can't help it. My trust issue is still on top that I cannot unlock the key to my heart yet. Hopefully, the right one will come at the right time. InshaAllah, aamin. 

I, myself think that 2018 will become a tough year but hopefully, a tough year with a great laughter. I really hope that I can be more matured at handling things and be extra careful with my surrounding and of course be extra diligent, extra caring and yasss, be extra good at everything good... I just want to enjoy many years ahead with my loved ones. May Allah ease.

I'm going to study hard and prepare for finals. Please pray for me, everyone. I'll be back once I finish my final exam early 2018 and I'm gonna do update about so many meaningful events throughout this year. Till next update! 

Thank you Allah for another blessed year.

Love, ziera.

No comments:

Post a Comment