Saturday 12 September 2020

New job

Assalamualaikum & hi everyone.

It has been exactly a month after I starting my new job in August. It feels good to be in a new environment and meet new people after months of MCO. To tell you the truth, I am truly unready for this new job. I've been in a toxic work environment for almost 4 months and I would say that I was traumatized enough. However, thinking back on the struggle of people who lost their job, who are still unemployed, plus with the MCO crisis that we are currently facing, I think I will be very stupid for letting go such opportunity. Thank you so much Aina for recommending me for the vacancy.

One thing that is very different from my previous job is that the staffs are all girls before but now, Aina and I are the only girls here. Hahaha. I act calm on my first day but only Allah knows inside. Alhamdulillah, they all looked very kind and welcoming. I would say, this company is way better than my previous company. Guidance? Yes! I get a guide for everything I do. Even for the simplest and smallest thing.

I really like how the male staffs actually use "saya" instead of "aku" everytime they speak to me and Aina. Very polite. One of them even asked me, "Will you be okay if sometimes I might use "aku"?Afraid you'll be offended" Waa the respect I got and of course, the same respect goes to the person as well. That is a plus point!

So far, I'm doing good. No doubt, there are things that make me feel uncertain about the actual work environment that this company practices especially regarding the staff turnover. It might be because of workload? Well, this is just my assumption based on my observation. Let's just pray that I can do my best here, becoming a very responsive and committed staff and able to contribute a lot to the company. Aamin.

I hope I can stay loyal to this company for a very long time. It is tiring to move or transfer company several times a year. Unless I get an offer for a permanent job from the government sector. Beyond grateful for that hehe

Till next time.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! Hope the new environment suits you well. Lucky you. Until now i still search for suitable job. Harap ada rezeki mana-mana. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was unemployed for months too sis. InshaAllah, semoga ada rezeki awak tak lama lagi :)

      Delete
  2. congrats sis. I wish you all the best for your new job !

    ReplyDelete
  3. singgah sini ^^Y

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/09/aku-bagi-kotak-misteri-pada-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete