Monday 12 December 2016

Ideal type of man #31DaysBloggingChallenge




My dream guy would be someone who is and always be ready to improve his knowledge on how to be a good Imam to me ☺

Someone who has effortless charm. Hiks.

Dark-skinned. Because I'm not bright, not a dark-skinned either.

A guy who is a very father or brother like and who is somewhat protective but sweet.

A guy who is confident but not rude. His opinions, thoughts and perceptions must be within the line. I lost my respect to guys who easily voice out his opinions or thoughts without thinking further about the impact on everyone else.

I prefer a 'practical' guy compared to 'theory' kind of guy. That's why I adore someone who works in a uniform or guys who play sports.

A guy with a height of 165cm and above. Bcs I'm a tall girl who loves wearing heels and wedges. Ahaha.

A guy who is not sensitive and not short-tempered. Fyi, I take long time to prepare myself before going out somewhere so the guy needs to be patient mentally and physically 😎

A guy who can give more space and respect my privacy but loves and cares for me more than he loves himself.

A guy who understands my career and passion.

A guy who cares deeply about me and never leave me no matter what.

A guy who is faithful to me, who will never cheat on me and always proud of me being his wife and the mother to his kids.

A guy who will always be ready to listen to my stories and nags.

A guy who works hard to become a better person in every aspect of life.

A guy who realize that effort and hard work is the key to a successful life. This type of man for sure does not have the word 'give up' in his life dictionary and of course would never give up on me :')

A guy who would never date me for fun but ask me for marriage instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment