Sunday 11 December 2016

Proudest moment in life #31DaysBloggingChallenge


The proudest moment in my life is to be born as a Muslim and a daughter of my beloved parents on 24th of September 1996. No words could describe how grateful I am to be born with the rezeki Allah grant me from my first breathe. Sometimes, I do imagine about what will I be like if I was not born as Muslim and my real parents weren't my parents now but those are all something I couldn't imagine. Indeed, Allah creates everything well and always gives something good to us. Alhamdulillah.

Thank you for this 20 years, feeding me with unconditional love since birth, buying me variety of foods, drinks, clothes and everything else which everyone knows only Allah SWT can return and could pay back those sacrifices and kindness to both of you. Thank you for being there with me through thick and thin. I still remember how both of you were so worried about me getting sick, having fear unable to do well in tests and exams and other probs that I put both of you in a burden from far. l know I'm not a good daughter but I will always try to be one. I am always trying. Being able to graduate on time last October is the proudest moment I could give both of you this year. I pray to Allah may everything will be ease in the future so that we can bring more proudest moments to be remembered.

As days go by, I sometimes quietly take a look at both of you and I see pain behind your smile. I understand the need of taking medicine and supplement every night because both of you need to stay healthy and continue living a happy life so that both of you can happily watch your daughters achieving success in years ahead.

Wishing both of you lots of love and happiness today, tomorrow and forever till Jannah! Thank you for being the best parents to me. I will always become your priceless princess fiddunya wal akhirah. I love both of you to the infinity and beyond 💌

No comments:

Post a Comment