Wednesday 13 June 2018

A little reflection

Salam 28 Ramadan everyone :)

Alhamdulillah I'm back to where I belong! My previous post was in the early of Ramadan. Now, we are already at the end of it. May Allah bless all of us and gives us the chance to meet next Ramadan, aamin.

I am currently not feeling well today so I just spend my day scrolling FB, Twitter and Instagram while laying on my bed. Suddenly I found a post shared by my bestfriend. It was a video about "Do you rush throuh your sujood?"


I watched the whole video and found myself sobbing. I feel like crying for no reason because that was such a deep reflection video. Believe me, you'll feel like you are such a wasted human being ever born in the world. I thought a lot about this. You think you are doing good but you are actually not. When you see someone else at the 80% you should have realized that you are actually on the one digit only.

This feels so unreal but I'm telling you the truth. You probably do not miss your prayer but how do you rate your prayer? Is it satisfying enough to satisfy the one up there. ALLAH SWT. Know Allah, fear Allah, love Allah.

I realized that I am someone who always take for granted when it comes to prayers and doa. I am no good. It's not that I don't pray. I pray. But if I were to rate myself for my own prayer, I don't think I will be able to do so. 

I reflected myself. I always rush in sujood. Not just sujood but sometimes during the whole prayers. I always delay my prayers too. Like... come on. You are 22. You are big enough to know whats need to be prioritized and whats not. Why don't I fear Allah? I'm just a slave. I am nothing without Him.

I leave the link below and please take some time to watch the video. It is an inspiring video and might be a good starting point for you to become a better slave of Allah SWT. Thank you Aida Azlin for this love letter  


SELAMAT HARI RAYA :)



1 comment: