Saturday 26 May 2018

Tough enough?

Salam ramadan everyone.

Is your day going well?

I hope you have a good day.

I am currently on my mid sem break. Finally. After 12 consecutive weeks.

This semester is such a tough one. To tell you the truth, this semester is a whole disaster. I have 2 weeks left before final exam and when I mentioned it was already a whole disaster, I hope you get what I meant.

Previous semesters were tough but honestly this semester is super tough. I am mentally and physically exhausted. You know how I get motivated by my own words but I never been able to update anything on blog because I don't have that much time for leisure. I was too busy with event and assignments that I get tired easily and I always have a bone to pick with someone. I get criticized a lot and I was pressured. I was so demotivated.

Those criticism might come from my own fault. I thought I was professional enough but no. Things were so different here. I had so much fun organizing an event, doing last minute revision and I think I was able to sacrifice almost everything to become a successful multitasker. But now, I realize that I am no longer a good multitasker.

One thing that I should point out here is a sense of respect. I believe this is the term that makes everything so different than before. I even asked my fellow friends in Tapah. They thought the same thing. Everyone.  This is why, I don't want to put any expectations on people in the future. I don't think it will be worth it. I learnt a lot, thanks to you guys. 

I don't like to be a center of attraction but I like leading a group. I don't like to be sensitive and emo out of nowhere so I choose to become an understanding leader. I don't like to brag a lot about my experiences and achievement because no matter how much I brag about that, people will always think that I am lacking in those areas. I believe that I am a good leader back then. Now? No more. 

Remind me that I am not perfect. I can be at fault too.

Life is like a wheel. Sometimes on top sometimes at the bottom. 

Choose people that can help and guide you to be on top most of the time.

Be with people who can make you feel motivated to start your struggle everyday.

It's time to forgive and forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment