Friday 23 February 2018

Act your age


Assalamualaikum.

I'm so ready to make a comeback to this blog! I haven't do any continuous update for quite some times and my passion to write has slowly gone. OMG. Commitment ain't no joke.

As you can see, the title of this post is ACT YOUR AGE means that.. if you are 12 years old, act like a 12 years old child but if you are 22 years old then don't act childish! I'm not saying that if you are currently at the age of 22, you have to be matured all the time. No. There is no such thing that prevents you to not act childish because You. May. Act. Childish. if it were meant for jokes ke or if you lepak with your family or close friends.. well that's okay. What I'm trying to say is that.. your MENTALITY. The way you handle certain problems or situation. 

I experienced this a lot. I'm 22 and still can be considered as young, am I? You might thought that I am not in the level or situation to talk about this but I have to. I really need to highlight this topic. Most of my close friends might know that I cannot stand people who doesn't act their age. I mean, why do you have to make things tougher while we can settle everything real quick?

You are a grown up ladies and guys, so why don't you try to accept things rationally? Why choose to be sensitive while you can actually just accept everything and think on a right track. Don't try to bring things up and act like everyone would symphatize with your situations. This action shows that you are so desperate. Such an attention seeker. For me, I define maturity as taking problems as one challenge and try to work things out the best you can. Do not make things worse especially when you ignore problems and never get them settled. Please. NEVER.

Try to consider people around you because if you make things worse then it will be harder for them too. Come on people.. it's 2018. Why should this mentality exist? You need to find any possible solutions whenever conflict exists and this is why two way communication is important! I myself think that ignorance is the best way to actually face this sort of people who have such a low mentality. Reason? Easy. The more you talk, the more childish they go. The more you persuade them, the sulkier they get. These people understand nothing and act like a victim so that people would always be there for them. Urghhh such a crybaby.

Talking to them is such a waste. Waste of time and energy. I cannot stand these sort of toxic people because they have always spoiled my good times and affected my work too. Can I just remove these toxic people and enjoy my life to the fullest? *Abracadabra* lol

Have you happened to face this kind of situation too? Are these type of people are close to you?

Comment below guys :) Let's share our concern. Sharing is caring!


8 comments:

  1. setuju~ just ignore je org macam tu :)
    for me la kadang kita kena jadi selfish juga sebab asyik nak jaga hati kawan je tapi hati sendiri tak happy tak best juga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul! Selfish bertempat kan :) Kalau asyik give in je all the time lama lama nnt tak sincere pun friendship tu

      Delete
  2. lupakan je orang2 macam tu. kita buat hal kita, dia hal dia. sekurangnya hati kita tak sakit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau boleh nak lupa terus tapi kawan kan :) Susah senang sama sama cuma certain part jela tak berapa seronok tu hihi

      Delete
  3. tak semestinya dah bertambah bilangan umur, semakin matang. Kadang dah tua pun tak boleh dijadikan contoh perangainya tu. Anyway, singgah sini & follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. some people still cannot accept the fact they're old already yet still act like childish..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Childish & tak mau ambil risiko sampai menyusahkan orang lain adalah dua ciri yang mai tak suka untuk berkawan, rimas, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sometime your age dont define your mental age. i believe maturity isn't about age.

    ReplyDelete