Friday 17 April 2020

MCO : Day 31 #DudukRumah


Source: Google

Hi everything!

I was attempting to blog about my skincare and makeup routine but I left some products at Bangsar. I forgot about the brands I've been using, the exact code, etc. so yeah, probably next time.

Today is #MCODay31 !!
Malaysians are still complying with the rules of Movement Control Order that has been declared since Wednesday, 18 March 2020. Our frontliners are doing very very great job. Thank you so much for all the sacrifices and hard work. To Malaysians who obey the rules too, you guys are helping to lessen the number of possible cases and ease the burden of our frontliners. So yesss, you guys are the best!

A few weeks before MCO was declared, I was not feeling well. It took me days to recover. Since I was working in KL, I took LRT to work everyday, etc. I felt extra worried. I had a cough and a fever. I even lost my voice because of sore throat. At that time I kept on wearing a mask to work but my boss was aware of my condition. So, he asked me to just go back home and have enough rest. Of course I went to the clinic for a checkup. I took medicine as well. You know it felt very weird when people in LRT were looking at you everytime you cough. I know everyone was aware of the virus. Alhamdulillah, now I'm all good.

My company started Work From Home (WFH) since 17 March 2020. So on 16 March, my officemates and I decided to go back to our hometown. We took ETS at 10.50pm and I arrived Perlis at 4.15am the next day. Glad that we decided to go back early. Or else, we might be starving at Bangsar for days. (Note that Bangsar has the highest number of Covid-19 cases and currently in red zone okay)

No worries, I did my self-quarantine. Plus, I also need to WFH from 9am to 6pm. So basically I am always alone in my room.

I was only able to sleep for a few hours after arriving and then woke up at 9 am to start my first ever WFH experience. All I can say is, I'm not a WFH person. I like office better. I would say there are too many distractions especially the bed, and the foooddddd. But guys, for the sake of everyone's health and of course, safety.. for the time being, WFH is the best!

Will the MCO be extended again? For me, if the condition remains uncertain and unsafe for us to stay outside, and if it is for the best, I am sure that everyone will be okay.

Our government, frontliners are trying very best to stop the spread of Covid-19. Please do not ignore the MCO rules. This is for the best. Stay at home. Stay safe everyone.

Btw, I was supposed to attend my convocation day on 1st of April. But due to MCO, it got delayed.  Nevermind, convocation can wait :) Thanks to my close friends who still sent me their wishes! You guys really made my day 💗

9 comments: