Saturday 8 February 2020

Two Zero Two Zero

2020; A year older, and inshaAllah a year wiser.

So many life changes I had for the past 7 months since I last updated my blog. Unemployed for more than two months and then I worked part-time for two months, attended a conference last November, editing my conference article to be published and yes, 2019 ended just like that.

So thankful for the time I got to spend with my loved ones. What a stressful and blissful 7 months after graduating from a Bachelor's Degree. Things have been hard regarding unemployment but aside from that, everything was a blessing, Alhamdulillah. Those were a good plan for me. Good timing, good path.

I finally got the chance I've been waiting for months. To work. To become a career woman. And I got my dream job too. Blessed, Alhamdulillah. It was quite far from my hometown in Perlis but since I cannot let go of the opportunity and both of my parents were surprisingly okay with my decision, so I just went for it.

And now I am here, in KL. Working 9 to 6. I thought the first job is going to be just nice, as I am a fresh graduate with no working experience. But I had a very challenging life rotation. That is probably because I had a long rest after graduating so my brain and body are still weak at adapting with working life. I had to bring tasks back home, I had to work on the weekend and even on CNY to avoid any tasks delay. Super super stressful. No joke.. but hey, it's been a month and I survived!

Thankfully, my colleagues are so nice and the environment I am currently living in is also easily adaptable. Cool! One month of joy and tears. And more to come. I look forward to better days, better jobs, and above all else, a better me. 

May those who are still unemployed, will get their dream jobs as soon as possible. Aminn.

Oh btw, my conference article has been published yayyy
Click and read the article HERE

Au Revoir! ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Aamiin. thank you so much for the kind words.
    May Allah ease everything for you too.

    ReplyDelete